June 7, 2017
Monica Abbott is the D1 Softball All-Time Career Leader in Wins, Strikeouts, Shutouts, Innings Pitched, Games Started, and Games Pitched. After her collegiate career, she signed the most lucrative contract ever paid by an individual American Professional.
In this episode, you will learn...
- How Monica went through the 4 Stages of Buy In before participating in mental training.
- The situations she visualizes and puts herself through (both negative and positive) before going out to pitch.
- When she uses visualization and breathing outside of softball.
- Monica's definition of success both on and off the field.
- And more...
If you want more, visit MonicaAbbott.com
Follow Monica on Twitter @MonicaAbbott
May 31, 2017
Brian sits down with one of the elite Peak Performers in the world, Bobby Maximus. Bobby is a former police officer turned UFC fighter and is now the General Manager and founder of Gym Jones.
You will learn...
- The importance of ruthless self-evaluation.
- Bobby's story and what drives him to be elite.
- A few techniques to help you develop more positive thoughts throughout the day.
- What a bed and a cell phone charger have in common.
- And more...
Learn more about Bobby's Training Shoe on LaloTactical.com.
Find Bobby's book Maximus Body here.
Follow Bobby on Twitter @BobbyMaximus
Follow Bobby on Instagram @BobbyMaximus
May 24, 2017
One of the brightest minds in baseball, Zach Sorensen joins Brian on this episode of the Peak Performance Podcast to discuss the process of becoming successful in baseball. Zach was a 2nd round MLB Draft Pick out of Wichita State and went on to play a couple years in Major League Baseball for the Indians and Angels.
- Where Zach was first introduced to the mental game and when he realized the importance of it.
- How to become a true self-evaluator
- A story of overcoming extreme adversity on the biggest stage of his life in the College World Series.
- A valuable lesson he learned from playing with Manny Ramirez.
- A great story about the significance of a drain behind 2nd base on Wichita State's field.
- And more...
May 18, 2017
Listen to this BONUS Podcast episode that Brian is featured in with the National Fastpitch Coaches Association.
May 17, 2017
Dave Hilton is the former #1 overall pick in the 1971 MLB Draft and has endless knowledge on the mental game. He has seen it all in professional baseball and knows what the best do to get their mind right to perform.
You will discover...
- Dave's 5 Categories for Mindset Skills.
- What Mindfulness is and how to access it.
- The best mental game tip you can teach a player or utilize as a player.
- Signaling and how it can help you be in the present moment.
- The similarities among the BEST in Major League Baseball.
May 10, 2017
In this solo podcast, Brian informs you on #Pillar4 from the 12 Pillars of Peak Performance, Know Your Numbers. You will discover the 8 Benefits of Being Data Informed and how to apply them to your everyday life.
The 8 Benefits of Being Data Informed...
- Measurement = Motivation
- What you measure gets done.
- Numbers tell the truth and they lack emotion.
- Chart your course and track your progress.
- And more...
May 3, 2017
Former Professional baseball player Ray Thoma sits down with Brian to discuss his motivation for getting into float therapy and why it is for you...
- Mindfulness and how it effects your performance.
- Why Ray got into float therapy.
- The answers to the biggest questions people have about float therapy.
- And much more...
WATCH this video on Steph Curry and Harrison Barnes and why they float.
READ this article on Tom Brady and why he floats.
April 26, 2017
In one of the best podcasts of the year, Brian talks with form Major League All-Star Raúl Ibañez on the mental game and how it was an intregal part to his sustained success...
You will learn about:
- A fascinating story Raúl tells of how he developed his obsession with baseball.
- His thoughts on the mental game and how it is "everything" to have success.
- A great story about Mike Trout and what makes him the best player in the game today.
- How Raúl defines success without baseball.
- His answer to the Million Dollar Question.
Follow Ibañez on Twitter @RaulIbanezMLB
April 19, 2017
One of the best college softball coaches in the country, Florida State's Lonni Alameda, sits down with Brian on this episode of the Peak Performance Podcast...
- The impact that the late, great Harvey Dorfman had on Lonni.
- Florida State's core values and how they came up with them.
- The idea of a "One More Board."
- Coach Alameda's unique answer to The Million Dollar Question.
- and more...
April 12, 2017
Brian answers the often asked queston, "what is Automobile University?" in this Podcast episode...
He goes in depth on:
- The book that has been a game changer in his life
- Valuable podcasts that Brian listens to (besides the Peak Performance Podcast)
- Tangible action steps to turn your vehicle into Automobile University