Former Performance Course Athlete turned Army Ranger, Chris Villarreal joins the Peak Performance Podcast for one of the best episodes of the year.
You will discover...
- The life lessons Chris has learned as an Army Ranger.
- The importance of visualization and how he utilized it as an athlete and in the military.
- A fascinating story of a police officer falling back on his training and habits.
- Why confidence and fear are not mutually exclusive.
- The power and weight of body language in sports and in the military.