One of the brightest minds in baseball, Zach Sorensen joins Brian on this episode of the Peak Performance Podcast to discuss the process of becoming successful in baseball. Zach was a 2nd round MLB Draft Pick out of Wichita State and went on to play a couple years in Major League Baseball for the Indians and Angels.
- Where Zach was first introduced to the mental game and when he realized the importance of it.
- How to become a true self-evaluator
- A story of overcoming extreme adversity on the biggest stage of his life in the College World Series.
- A valuable lesson he learned from playing with Manny Ramirez.
- A great story about the significance of a drain behind 2nd base on Wichita State's field.
- And more...