Brian sits down with current Kicker for the Miami Dolphins Andrew Franks to discuss his journey from playing Division 3 Football at RPI to kicking in the NFL. Andrew's drive and determination to be great make him one of the top peak performers ever interviewed on the podcast.
You will learn...
- Why Andrew chose to attend a D3 school.
- The routines he has in place to succeed in the NFL.
- The experiences that have shaped him into the player and man he is today.
- And much more...
A special relationship podcast episode featuring Brian's wife Erin "The Bear".
- The origins of "The Bear" and how the nickname came to fruition.
- A "90 Day Getaway" and why it is so important to their relationship.
- Their daily checklists.
- The core principles of the Cain's.
- The biggest challenges in their relationship.
- And more...
Former Major League pitcher and 1995 World Series champion with the Atlanta Braves, Greg McMichael joins Brian for a fantastic episode on baseball, the mental game, and life after sports.
- The extreme adversity that Greg overcame to reach the Major Leagues.
- An amazing story about how Greg thought his career might be over, but he continued to pursue his goals and ended up being an integral part of the '95 World Series champion Atlanta Braves.
- Greg's unique perspective on the mental game.
- The #1 way Greg measures success today...his answer will likely surprise you.
- And more...
To contact Greg, Email him at Greg.McMichael@Braves.com
Former Performance Course Athlete turned Army Ranger, Chris Villarreal joins the Peak Performance Podcast for one of the best episodes of the year.
You will discover...
- The life lessons Chris has learned as an Army Ranger.
- The importance of visualization and how he utilized it as an athlete and in the military.
- A fascinating story of a police officer falling back on his training and habits.
- Why confidence and fear are not mutually exclusive.
- The power and weight of body language in sports and in the military.